General Dynamics Information Technology Sr Billing Specialist in Fairfax, Virginia
The Health and Civilian Solutions division of GDIT is hiring for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Billing Specialist to work out
of our Fairfax, VA office. The Senior Billing Specialist will perform tasks in general or specialized accounting functions in
Accounts Receivables. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares, analyzes, reviews, verifies, and reconciles vouchers and reports.
• Establishes and maintains accurate, detailed financial records.
• Analyzes financial reports and makes recommendations relative to the next steps on reconciliation of older
• Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations, and business units.
• May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Accounting staff.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant accounting regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related accounting experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Number of Positions1
Security Clearance LevelNone
Full/Part TimeFull Time