General Dynamics Information Technology Threat Emulation Instructor SME in Linthicum, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Education:Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of practical experience
Master’s degree in a technical discipline preferred but not required.
Travel is required and up to 40%, for one month at a time.
• Strong instructional experience delivering technical and complex topics in a classroom environment
• Practical experience conducting penetration tests using Windows and Kali Linux penetration testing tools
• Cyber Protection Team experience specifically as a member of the Cyber Threat Emulation Squad
• Intermediate PowerShell, BASH and Python scripting skills
• Experience writing and implementing Risk Mitigation Plans and Threat Emulation Plans
• Knowledge of threat intelligence, identification of adversary TTPs and identifying risk mitigation to protect against threats.
• Experience with the ATT&CK framework
Secret DoD Clearance
• Industry certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, GXPN,GWAPT
• Experience in curriculum development
• DOD 8570 & DOD 8140 IAT Level II compliant or the ability to obtain compliance within 90 days
• Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) or the ability to obtain the certification within one year
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Linthicum - 1306 Concourse Blvd (MDC008)
Additional Work Locations:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.