General Dynamics Information Technology MI Systems Maintainer Integrator IV/Site Lead in Afghanistan
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
Site Lead for a large site (40 or more CMEs) or Regional Site Lead for multiple sites in
a Combatant Commander’s (CCDR) area.
• Responsible for the performance of technical support projects or tasks IAW contract
requirements, and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project
assignments and activities.
• Manages the technical direction of projects through the design, implementation, and
testing in accordance with project objectives.
• Plans, coordinates and supervises all contract activities, and serves as the principal
representative in all matters pertaining to the contract. Continually measures and
• Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services
necessary for specific site.
• Manages subcontractors and vendors providing services and materials on the
• Coordinates with the COR/ACOR on contract requirements.
• Ensures personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
• Direct shop operations within a logistics support and Intelligence Maintenance Support
• Manage an on the job training and skills sustainment program for logistics and
• Conduct production control and quality assurance within an IMSA.
• Conduct forecasting, scheduling, and work loading within an IMSA.
• Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance,
precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective
maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control,
Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT,
and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production
and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain
• Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and
updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence
architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Speacial Access
Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
• Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-
fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
• Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on
complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
• Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using
multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate
testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test
measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow
charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and
• Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches
measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take
• Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables.
• Perform pre and post flight inspections on GRCS mission equipment and data link.
• Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an IMSA.
• Prepare equipment for transportation/shipment.
• Prepare maintenance forms and records.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in electronics, logistics, or business management from an accredited
college/university plus eight years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and
• Associate Degree in electronics from an accredited college/university plus ten years of
military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration and industry certification
as a Master Electronic Technician.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Experience on maintenance and integration on the following: Guardrail Common
Sensor (GRCS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System
(EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS
Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army
(DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection,
processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems;
TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals
providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
• Four years of site lead experience.
• Information assurance certifications for Tier III computer, servers, networks and global
intelligence architectures integration and maintenance (six months waiver for Tier III
• Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
• Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a large and diverse workforce.
• US Citizenship, Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background
Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
• Positions requiring NSA Net access need successful completion of a CI polygraph
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
AFG Bagram - C4ISR Regional Support Ctr, Thomas Fuller Cmpd (APC004)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.