General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Security Administrator (CyberArk) in Germany
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
We are seeking a Systems Security Administrator (CyberArk) in Stuttgart, Germany.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for supporting all technologies that the Platforms team maintains. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring performance, errors, and warnings within the CyberArk environment.
• Troubleshooting problems locally and engage the vendor for escalation support, proposing short term fixes, and long-term solutions.
• Following and maintaining in-house documentation for repeatable processes, including the implementation of new CyberArk custom connectors, patching and upgrading CyberArk components, disaster recovery, as well as change management processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have an active Secret Clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Must have a CASP or other DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III compliant certification
• Must have a Microsoft Certified System Administrator Windows Server 2012 certification or later
• Must have ONE of the following Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications:
o CCNA Routing & Switching
o CCNA Security
o CCNA Cyber Ops
• Must meet Theater and Country clearance
• Must have 10 years of demonstrated (direct) Cyber Security / IA experience
• Must have either CyberArk training, experience and/or certification
• Will consider a Systems Security Administrator
• Experience with PKI Token configuration and troubleshooting
• Advanced scripting or basic coding knowledge
• Exceptional planning skills and ability to work within change management parameters
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
• Works well inside a team environment, positive can-do attitude
• May be required to sign for equipment
• Limited travel may be required
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Shift work may be required
• On Call Status will be required
· Experience with one of more of the following security products and/or technologies:
o ELK/Elastic Stack
o Sumo Logic
• AutoIT experience
• Familiarity with the DISA STIG and IAVM processes
• Ability to provide effective On-the-Job training to peers
• Ability to develop and maintain system configuration documentation
• Ability to develop and maintain how-to guides for performing tasks on systems
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
DEU Germany (APCDEU)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.