General Dynamics Information Technology Customer Support Coordinator - Lead in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
The candidate will provide support to external / outside agency clients for issues and requests relating to the submission of electronic filings to the Commission, and to the content of the agency's on-line electronic document management systems. Support / assistance will include response to phone and e-mail inquiries. The candidate will create, assign, monitor, and resolve a trouble ticket for each such request, generate functional operation reports, attend meetings, perform in absence of Task Manager.
• Answer IT Support phone lines.
• Supervise staff to ensure customer’s requests via email/phone are processed in a timely manner
• Supervisor the processing of tasks and assignments are needed
• Supervise the creation/resolution, and trouble-shooting of tickets opened for user’s requests.
• Conduct research within agency's on-line electronic document management systems system in order to fulfill user requests.
• Collaborate with program office staff, and other staff, to resolve customer issues or requests.
• Ensure compliance with applicable procedures for maintaining official records.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Supervise training
Secondary Duties May Include:
• Perform various tasks as assigned
• Perform in a backup capacity to Help Desk, and Task Manager as required
• Associate's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in public and customer support services both phone and e-mail
• 1-2 years of experience with Remedy Ticketing system desired
• Prior experience within a government agency preferred
• Demonstrated prior experience with on-line electronic document management systems highly preferred
Certifications: HDI Support Center Analyst Certification preferred
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 888 First St NE (DCC123)
Additional Work Locations:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.